ChromaLink™ Biotin Antibody Labeling Reagent (Water Soluble)
|Size:||5 x 1.0 mg|
Measurable biotinylation boosts reproducibility
ChromaLink™ Biotin contains a UV-traceable chromophore, based on Solulink’s proprietary linking technology, to enable reproducibility in your biotinylation process. Now you can measure the degree of biotinylation in minutes, not days, without the standard curves required for HABA/avidin and fluoro-reporter assays. With a simple and direct UV scan, you can quantify biotin incorporation and ensure reproducible production of consistent batches. This water-soluble formulation eliminates the use of DMF for safer, nontoxic applications. Pair up with Solulink’s NanoLink™ Streptavidin Magnetic Beads (Cat. No. M-1002-010) for high-sensitivity ELISA, western blot, IHC, or immunoassay development.
- Reproducible Production – UV-traceable chromophore permits nondestructive, rapid A280/A354 quantification of incorporated biotin, enabling consistency and reproducibility
- No toxic DMF or DMSO – Amine-reactive sulfo-succinimidyl ester is safe and water-soluble, avoiding the use of organic solvents
- Extended PEG3 Spacer – Helps reduce aggregation, minimizes steric hindrance, and enhances solubility
- ChromaLink™ Biotin Antibody Labeling Kit provides everything you need to label 25 μg to 1 mg of antibody (Cat. No. B-9007-105K)
- ChromaLink™ One-Shot Antibody Labeling Kit provides quantitative biotinylation of 100 μg of antibody (Cat. No. B-9007-009K)
- ChromaLink™ Biotin Antibody Labeling Reagent is available in 5 × 1 mg and 10 mg sizes (Cat. No. B-1007-105 or B-1007-110)
- Sweetwyne MT, Pallero MA, Lu A, Van Duyn Graham L, Murphy-Ullrich JE. The Calreticulin-Binding Sequence of Thrombospondin 1 Regulates Collagen Expression and Organization During Tissue Remodeling. American Journal of Pathology 2010;177(4):1710-24. Link
- Sharma RK, Schabowsky RH, Srivastava AK, Elpek KG, Madireddi S, Zhao H, Zhong Z, Miller RW, MacLeod KJ, Yolcu ES, Shirwan H. 4-1BB Ligand as an Effective Multifunctional Immunomodulator and Antigen Delivery Vehicle for the Development of Therapeutic Cancer Vaccines. Cancer research 2010;70(10):3945. Link
- Dirksen A, Yegneswaran S, and Dawson PE. Bisaryl Hydrazones as Exchangeable Biocompatible Linkers.Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2010,49,2023–2027. Link
- Srinivasan B, Li Y, Jing Y, et al. A detection system based on giant magnetoresistive sensors and high-moment magnetic nanoparticles demonstrates zeptomole sensitivity: potential for personalized medicine.Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 2009;48(15):2764-2767. Link
- Ma Z, Li Q, An H, Pankonin MS, Wang J, Loeb JA. Targeting Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Signaling with the Neuregulin's Heparin-binding Domain. Journal of Biological Chemistry 2009;284(46):32108. Link
Products and materials supplied by Solulink are for the purchaser’s internal research use only. Internal research use only for scientific investigation performed at the purchaser’s organization. Solulink material may not be used for any diagnostic, therapeutic or commercial use without a license from Solulink. Commercial purpose means any use for which you are compensated including any use in the manufacture of a product, information or data sale or any resale, repackaging or other transfer for consideration. Commercial licenses are available, please inquire.