ChromaLink™ Digoxigenin One-Shot Antibody Labeling Kit
|Size:||Kit- Labels 100 µg of Ab|
Single-reaction labeling kit with measurable chromophore
The ChromaLink™ Digoxigenin One-Shot Antibody Labeling Kit provides convenient, measurable digoxigenin labeling of 100 µg of antibody. The kit contains Sulfo ChromaLink™ Digoxigenin, which incorporates a UV-traceable chromophore, based on Solulink’s proprietary linking technology, to enable reproducibility in your labeling process. With a simple and direct UV scan (A280 and A354), you can quantify digoxigenin incorporation and ensure reproducible production of consistent batches.
click to expand
The ChromaLink™ Digoxigenin One-Shot Antibody Labeling Kit includes buffers, spin columns, and even a calculator to determine MSR. With the ChromaLink™ Digoxigenin One-Shot Antibody Labeling Kit, you can label and purify 100 µg of antibody or proteins ranging in molecular weight from 20–200 kDa in about 2 hours.
The first measurable digoxigenin reagent
Digoxigenin has long been used as an alternative hapten reporter system to the streptavidin/biotin system. In recent times, this reporter system has also been used side-by-side with the biotin-streptavidin system for the detection of multiplexed antigens. Unlike the biotin reporter system, digoxigenin incorporation has never had any method of quantifying incorporated label like the biotin HABA assay, until now. ChromaLink™ Digoxigenin Reagent features high antibody recoveries (50–80%) with consistent digoxigenin incorporation. The ideal degree of incorporation, or molar substitution ratio (MSR), ranges from 2–8 digoxigenin molecules per antibody.
ChromaLink™ Digoxigenin One-Shot Antibody Labeling Kit Advantages
- Reproducible Production – UV-traceable chromophore permits nondestructive, rapid A280/A354 quantification of incorporated digoxigenin, enabling consistency and reproducibility
- No toxic DMF or DMSO – Amine-reactive sulfo-succinimidyl ester is safe and water-soluble, avoiding the use of organic solvents
- Extended PEG3 Spacer – Helps reduce aggregation, minimizes steric hindrance, and enhances solubility
- One-shot – All components sized to quickly label 100 µg of antibody
- Convenient – Kit contains buffers, spin columns, and calculator to determine MSR
ChromaLink™ Digoxigenin One-Shot Antibody Labeling Kit provides quantitative digoxigenin labeling of 100 µg of antibody (Cat. No. B-9014-009K)
ChromaLink™ Digoxigenin Reagent is available in 5 × 0.5 mg and 0.5 mg sizes (Cat. No. B-1014-505 or B-1014-005)
- Sweetwyne MT, Pallero MA, Lu A, Van Duyn Graham L, Murphy-Ullrich JE. The Calreticulin-Binding Sequence of Thrombospondin 1 Regulates Collagen Expression and Organization During Tissue Remodeling. American Journal of Pathology 2010;177(4):1710-24. Link
- Sharma RK, Schabowsky RH, Srivastava AK, Elpek KG, Madireddi S, Zhao H, Zhong Z, Miller RW, MacLeod KJ, Yolcu ES, Shirwan H. 4-1BB Ligand as an Effective Multifunctional Immunomodulator and Antigen Delivery Vehicle for the Development of Therapeutic Cancer Vaccines. Cancer research 2010;70(10):3945. Link
- Dirksen A, Yegneswaran S, and Dawson PE. Bisaryl Hydrazones as Exchangeable Biocompatible Linkers.Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2010,49,2023–2027. Link
- Srinivasan B, Li Y, Jing Y, et al. A detection system based on giant magnetoresistive sensors and high-moment magnetic nanoparticles demonstrates zeptomole sensitivity: potential for personalized medicine.Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 2009;48(15):2764-2767. Link
- Ma Z, Li Q, An H, Pankonin MS, Wang J, Loeb JA. Targeting Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Signaling with the Neuregulin's Heparin-binding Domain. Journal of Biological Chemistry 2009;284(46):32108. Link
Products and materials supplied by Solulink are for the purchaser’s internal research use only. Internal research use only for scientific investigation performed at the purchaser’s organization. Solulink material may not be used for any diagnostic, therapeutic or commercial use without a license from Solulink. Commercial purpose means any use for which you are compensated including any use in the manufacture of a product, information or data sale or any resale, repackaging or other transfer for consideration. Commercial licenses are available, please inquire.