MagnaLink™ Amino Magnetic Beads 2.8 µm
|Size:||1mL at 10 mg/mL|
Linker-activated beads for easy user-designed immobilization
MagnaLink™ Amino Magnetic Beads provide a high surface area containing primary amino groups to enable easy modification with any water-soluble NHS-ester, such as Solulink's Sulfo-S-4FB linker (Cat. No. S-1008-105). Using Solulink's proprietary linking technology, you can immobilize HyNic-modifed peptides, oligonucleotides, and antibodies. MagnaLink™ Amino Magnetic Beads are 2.8 micron sized, super-paramagnetic, hydrophilic, polymer–encapsulated (no exposed iron), monodispersed microspheres with uniform size distribution and a fast (<2 min) magnetic response time. They are stable in colloidal form and in detergents. The primary amino groups enable easy and efficient reactivity with water-soluble NHS esters. The MagnaLink™ Amino Magnetic Beads are ideal for covalent immobilization of biomolecules for affinity purification applications.
- User-Designed Scheme – Amine-reactive towards water-soluble NHS-esters
- High Performance – Supported by high surface area and low nonspecific binding
- Fast (<2 min) Response Time – Saves time and accommodates viscous samples
- Design your own beads by reacting with any water-soluble NHS-ester.
- Automated, high-throughput immobilization processes that use 96-well magnets to affect multiplex binding and separation of defined biomolecules.
Products and materials supplied by Solulink are for the purchaser's internal research use only. Internal research use only for scientific investigation performed at the purchaser's organization. Solulink material may not be used for any diagnostic, therapeutic or commercial use without a license from Solulink. Commercial purpose means any use for which you are compensated including any use in the manufacture of a product, information or data sale or any resale, repackaging or other transfer for consideration. Commercial licenses are available, please inquire.