APC-Antibody Conjugation Kit
|Size:||Kit-conjugates 2 x 0.5mg Ab|
No chromatography required
Solulink's APC-Antibody Conjugation Kit offers an innovative conjugation based on Solulink's proprietary linking technology that delivers greater than 95% conversion of antibody to conjugate. The kit includes everything needed to make two direct-labeled APC-antibody conjugates from 500 µg of any user-supplied antibody.
How it works
Solulink's proprietary linking technology is based on the use of two complementary heterobifunctional linkers:
click to expand
- S-HyNic (succinimidyl-6-hydrazino-nicotinamide) linker, an NHS-ester, reacts with lysine residues, incorporating HyNic functional groups (hydrazinonicotinamide) onto the antibody.
- S-4FB (succinimidyl-4-formylbenzamide) linker is conjugated to APC, providing a pre-activated APC called 4FB-APC.
- HyNic-modified antibody is incubated with pre-activated 4FB-APC, leading to conversion of the antibody to conjugate, through stable bis-arylhydrazone bonds.
APC-Antibody Conjugation Kit Advantages
- Quantifiable – Conjugate bond is UV-traceable for simple and direct quantification
- High Purity – Easy spin-column purification columns deliver highly purified conjugates
- Gentle – Amine-reactive chemistry leaves antibodies intact - no reducing reagents
- Easy-to-Use – Protocols and calculators provided to determine MSR
- Versatile – Compatible with western, ELISA, or IHC applications
Products and materials supplied by Solulink are for the purchaser's internal research use only. Internal research use only for scientific investigation performed at the purchaser's organization. Solulink material may not be used for any diagnostic, therapeutic or commercial use without a license from Solulink. Commercial purpose means any use for which you are compensated including any use in the manufacture of a product, information or data sale or any resale, repackaging or other transfer for consideration. Commercial licenses are available, please inquire.