6-HNA (6-hydrazinonicotinic acid)
Solulink applies its proprietary linker technology to peptide conjugation for linking peptides to any biomolecule or surface to improve purification, detection, delivery, or targeting. 6-HNA is the parent of 6-hydrazinonicotinic acid, available for use in peptide synthesis.
Any peptide of interest can be conjugated to a biomolecule, carrier, or surface using Solulink’s proprietary technology based on innovative heterobifunctional linkers.
- S-HyNic (succinimidyl-6-hydrazino-nicotinamide) linker is incorporated into your peptide of interest through primary amines during solid phase synthesis.
- S-4FB (succinimidyl-4-formylbenzamide) linker is conjugated to a biomolecule, carrier, or surface through primary amines on proteins, oligos, peptides, carbohydrates, or surfaces.
- HyNic-modified peptide is incubated with 4FB-modified biomolecule, carrier, or surface to form conjugate.
The result is a peptide-biomolecule conjugate with a UV-traceable, stable bond (bis-arylhydrazone) with measurable absorbance at 354 nm.
- Simple – Conjugation and immobilization is accomplished by simply adding the HyNic-peptide to the 4FB biomolecule or surface
- Flexible - HyNic linker can be incorporated on N-terminus, internally, or C-terminus
- Specificity – HyNic-peptides link only to 4FB-modified biomolecules
- Rapid and Efficient - Conjugation and immobilization is stoichiometrically efficient
- Quantifiable – Conjugate bond is UV-traceable for simple and direct quantification
- Cleavable Options – HyNic-peptides can be conjugated to proteins, oligonucleotides, and carbohydrates with cleavable and non-cleavable 4FB-linkers
Products and materials supplied by Solulink are for the purchaser’s internal research use only. Internal research use only for scientific investigation performed at the purchaser’s organization. Solulink material may not be used for any diagnostic, therapeutic or commercial use without a license from Solulink. Commercial purpose means any use for which you are compensated including any use in the manufacture of a product, information or data sale or any resale, repackaging or other transfer for consideration. Commercial licenses are available, please inquire.