10X TurboLink™ Catalyst Buffer
10X TurboLink™ Catalyst Buffer is used to catalyze Solulink’s proprietary linker technology, which includes a bond formation between HyNic-modified biomolecules and 4FB-modified biomolecules. In the presence of TurboLink Catalyst the conjugation reaction is complete in 1-2 hours. The active ingredient, aniline, is delivered in 100 mM concentration, a final concentration of 10 mM is sufficient for optimal reaction conditions. This reagent is particularly useful for conjugations of large biomolecules; antibodies, proteins, enzymes, and surfaces.
10X TurboLink Catalyst Buffer is recommended for all HyNic-4FB conjugation reactions and is supplied in the following kits:
- Protein-Protein Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. S-9010-1)
- Protein-Oligonucleotide Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. S-9011-1)
- HRP-Antibody All-in-One Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. A-9002-001)
- AP-Antibody All-in-One Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. A-9105-001)
- R-PE Antibody All-in-One Conjugation Kit (A-9001-006)
- R-PE-Antibody Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. P-9002-002)
Solulink’s proprietary linker technology is an innovative, catalyzed, UV-traceable, heterobifunctional linker technology that offers greater efficiency and yield in a considerably simpler method for linking any two biomolecules together e.g. proteins, oligos, or peptides regardless of molecular weight.
- S-HyNic (succinimidyl-6-hydrazino-nicotinamide) linker is conjugated to biomolecule 1 through primary amines (-NH2) on the amino acid, lysine, or on the N-terminus.
- S-4FB (succinimidyl-4-formylbenzamide) linker is conjugated to biomolecule 2 through primary amines (-NH2) on the amino acid, lysine, or on the N-terminus.
- HyNic-modified biomolecule 1 is incubated with 4FB-modified biomolecule 2 in a catalyzed conjugation reaction. The conjugation time is considerably reduced with the presence of the TurboLink catalyst.
The result is two biomolecules conjugated through a UV-traceable, stable bond (bis-arylhydrazone) with measurable absorbance at 354 nm.
Products and materials supplied by Solulink are for the purchaser’s internal research use only. Internal research use only for scientific investigation performed at the purchaser’s organization. Solulink material may not be used for any diagnostic, therapeutic or commercial use without a license from Solulink. Commercial purpose means any use for which you are compensated including any use in the manufacture of a product, information or data sale or any resale, repackaging or other transfer for consideration. Commercial licenses are available, please inquire.