6 BOC HNA (6-BOC-hydrazinonicotinic acid)
Solulink applies its proprietary linker technology to peptide conjugation for linking peptides to any biomolecule or surface to improve purification, detection, delivery, or targeting. 6-BOC-HNA is used to incorporate BOC-protected HyNic (6-hydrazinonicotinamide) moieties onto peptides during solid or solution phase synthesis or onto a small molecule, surface, or polymer where acid-labile protection is required. It can be coupled to the N-terminal amino group as the last step in the synthesis, prior to cleavage, or coupled to the side-chain of a Lys residue which was introduced using an appropriately orthogonally protected derivative such as Lys(ivDde) or Lys(Mtt). The linker requires activation for incorporation during peptide synthesis. HyNic-modified peptides are readily conjugated to 4FB-modified biomolecules.
Any peptide of interest can be conjugated to a biomolecule, carrier, or surface using Solulink's proprietary technology based on innovative heterobifunctional linkers.
- S-HyNic (succinimidyl-6-hydrazino-nicotinamide) linker is incorporated into your peptide of interest through primary amines during solid phase synthesis.
- S-4FB (succinimidyl-4-formylbenzamide) linker is conjugated to a biomolecule, carrier, or surface through primary amines on proteins, oligos, peptides, carbohydrates, or surfaces.
- HyNic-modified peptide is incubated with 4FB-modified biomolecule, carrier, or surface to form conjugate.
The result is a peptide-biomolecule conjugate with a UV-traceable, stable bond (bis-arylhydrazone) with measurable absorbance at 354 nm.
- Simple – Conjugation and immobilization is accomplished by simply adding the HyNic-peptide to the 4FB biomolecule or surface
- Flexible - HyNic linker can be incorporated on N-terminus, internally, or C-terminus
- Specificity – HyNic-peptides link only to 4FB-modified biomolecules
- Rapid and Efficient - Conjugation and immobilization is stoichiometrically efficient
- Quantifiable – Conjugate bond is UV-traceable for simple and direct quantification
- Cleavable Options – HyNic-peptides can be conjugated to proteins, oligonucleotides, and carbohydrates with cleavable and non-cleavable 4FB-linkers
- 6 BOC-HNA (Cat. Nos. S-3003-100 and S-3003-500)
- 6 BOC-HyNic-OSu (Cat. Nos. S-3002-100 and S-3002-250)
- 6 FMOC-HNA (Cat. Nos. S-3004-100, S-3004-250, and S-3004-500)
- 6 FMOC-HNA-OSu (Cat. No. S-3001-100)
- 6 FMOC Lysine (Cat. Nos. S-3034-100 and S-3034-500)
- Zhang Y, Xiao L, Chordia MD, Locke LW, Williams MB, Berr SS, Pan D. Neutrophil targeting heterobivalent SPECT imaging probe: cFLFLF-PEG-TKPPR-99mTc. Bioconjug Chem. 2010;21(10):1788-93. Link
- Blanco-Canosa JB, Medintz IL, Farrell D, Mattoussi H, Dawson PE. Rapid Covalent Ligation of Fluorescent Peptides to Water Solubilized Quantum Dots. Journal of the American Chemical Society 2010;132(29):10027-33. Link
- Faintuch BL, Teodoro R, Duatti A, Muramoto E, Faintuch S, Smith CJ. Radiolabeled bombesin analogs for prostate cancer diagnosis: preclinical studies. Nuclear medicine and biology 2008;35(4):401-411. Link
Products and materials supplied by Solulink are for the purchaser's internal research use only. Internal research use only for scientific investigation performed at the purchaser's organization. Solulink material may not be used for any diagnostic, therapeutic or commercial use without a license from Solulink. Commercial purpose means any use for which you are compensated including any use in the manufacture of a product, information or data sale or any resale, repackaging or other transfer for consideration. Commercial licenses are available, please inquire.