|Size:||5 x 1.5 mL|
Extra-dry anhydrous DMF (Dimethylformamide) is used for solubilizing S-HyNic, part of Solulink's proprietary linker technology. Anhydrous DMF is packaged with molecular sieves to preserve quality.
Solulink offers anhydrous DMF in the following products:
- ChromaLink™ Biotin Protein-Labeling Kit(Cat. No. B-9007-105K)
- MagnaLink™ 4FB Magnetic Beads (Cat. No. M-1004-010)
- Allophycocyanin (APC)-Antibody Conjugation Kit (P-9903-001)
- NanoLink™ 4-FB Magnetic Beads(Cat. No. M-1001-010)
- ChromaLink ™Biotin Maleimide (Cat. No. B-1012)
Solulink's proprietary linker technology is an innovative, catalyzed, UV-traceable, heterobifunctional linker technology that offers greater efficiency and yield in a considerably simpler method for linking any two biomolecules together e.g. proteins, oligos, or peptides regardless of molecular weight.
- S-HyNic (succinimidyl-6-hydrazino-nicotinamide) linker is conjugated to biomolecule 1 through primary amines (-NH2) on the amino acid, lysine, or on the N-terminus.
- S-4FB (succinimidyl-4-formylbenzamide) linker is conjugated to biomolecule 2 through primary amines (-NH2) on the amino acid, lysine, or on the N-terminus.
- HyNic-modified biomolecule 1 is incubated with 4FB-modified biomolecule 2 in a catalyzed conjugation reaction.
The result is two biomolecules conjugated through a UV-traceable, stable bond (bis-arylhydrazone) with measurable absorbance at 354 nm.
Products and materials supplied by Solulink are for the purchaser's internal research use only. Internal research use only for scientific investigation performed at the purchaser's organization. Solulink material may not be used for any diagnostic, therapeutic or commercial use without a license from Solulink. Commercial purpose means any use for which you are compensated including any use in the manufacture of a product, information or data sale or any resale, repackaging or other transfer for consideration. Commercial licenses are available, please inquire.