Conjugation Buffer (10X)
|Size:||5 x 1.5 mL|
Conjugation Buffer is used to desalt proteins after conjugations and modifications. Conjugation Buffer is used in the following products and applications:
- Protein or oligonucleotide buffer exchange and desalting protocols
- ChromaLink™ Biotin Protein-Labeling Kit(Cat. No. B-9007-105K)
- Sulfo ChromaLink™ Biotin(Cat. No. B-1007)
- Sulfo ChromaLink™ Digoxigenin(Cat. No. B-1014)
- Allophycocyanin (APC)-Antibody Conjugation Kit (P-9903-001)
- NanoLink™ Amino Magnetic Beads (Cat. No. M-1000-001)
- All-Purpose Crosslinking Kit (S-9002-1)
- Protein-Protein Conjugation Kit (S-9010-1)
- Protein-Oligo Conjugation Kit (S-9011-1)
Solulink's proprietary linker technology is an innovative, catalyzed, UV-traceable, heterobifunctional linker technology that offers greater efficiency and yield in a considerably simpler method for linking any two biomolecules together e.g. proteins, oligos, or peptides regardless of molecular weight.
- S-HyNic (succinimidyl-6-hydrazino-nicotinamide) linker is conjugated to biomolecule 1 through primary amines (-NH2) on the amino acid, lysine, or on the N-terminus.
- S-4FB (succinimidyl-4-formylbenzamide) linker is conjugated to biomolecule 2 through primary amines (-NH2) on the amino acid, lysine, or on the N-terminus.
- HyNic-modified biomolecule 1 is incubated with 4FB-modified biomolecule 2 in a catalyzed conjugation reaction.
The result is two biomolecules conjugated through a UV-traceable, stable bond (bis-arylhydrazone) with measurable absorbance at 354 nm.
Products and materials supplied by Solulink are for the purchaser's internal research use only. Internal research use only for scientific investigation performed at the purchaser's organization. Solulink material may not be used for any diagnostic, therapeutic or commercial use without a license from Solulink. Commercial purpose means any use for which you are compensated including any use in the manufacture of a product, information or data sale or any resale, repackaging or other transfer for consideration. Commercial licenses are available, please inquire.