Zeba Desalting Columns
Zeba Desalting Columns contain a high-performance desalting resin that offers exceptional desalting and protein-recovery characteristics compared to other commercially available resins. These 0.5 mL Zeba Columns desalt 70-200 mL of material each. Samples containing as low as 0.25 mg/ml of protein can be processed, providing exceptional protein recovery and > 95% retention of salts and other small molecules (<7 kDa). Zeba Desalting Columns are recommended for processing compounds > 7 kDa.
Solulink offers Zeba Desalting Columns in the following kits and products:
- ChromaLink™ Biotin Protein-Labeling Kit (Cat. No. B-9007-105K)
- AP-Antibody All-in-One Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. A-9105-001)
- Allophycocyanin (APC)-Antibody Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. P-9903-001)
- ChromaLink™ One-Shot Antibody Biotinylation Kit (Cat. No. B-9007-009K)
- ChromaLink™ Digoxigenin One-Shot Antibody Labeling Kit (Cat. No. B-9014-009K)
- Fluorescein One-Shot Antibody Labeling Kit (Cat. No. F-9001-009K)
- R-PE-Antibody Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. P-9002-002)
- Protein-Protein Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. S-9010-1)
- Protein-Oligo Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. S-9011-1)
Products and materials supplied by Solulink are for the purchaser's internal research use only. Internal research use only for scientific investigation performed at the purchaser's organization. Solulink material may not be used for any diagnostic, therapeutic or commercial use without a license from Solulink. Commercial purpose means any use for which you are compensated including any use in the manufacture of a product, information or data sale or any resale, repackaging or other transfer for consideration. Commercial licenses are available, please inquire.