|Size:||holds 1.5 mL tube|
The Solulink Magnetic Stand is used for separation of magnetic particles from supernatant. The strong magnetic properties of this stand bind 99% beads to the outer wall of a tube in just 1 minute.
- NanoLink™ Streptavidin Magnetic Beads 0.8 mm (Cat. No. M-1002-010)
- MagnaLink™ Streptavidin Magnetic Beads 2.8 mm (Cat. No. M-1003-010)
- NanoLink™ 4FB Magnetic Beads 0.8 mm (Cat. No. M-1001-010)
- MagnaLink™ 4FB Magnetic Beads 2.8 mm (Cat. No. M-1004-010)
- NanoLink™ Amino Magnetic Beads 0.8 mm (Cat. No. M-1000-001)
- MagnaLink™ Amino Magnetic Beads 2.8 mm (Cat. No. M-1005-010)
Products and materials supplied by Solulink are for the purchaser’s internal research use only. Internal research use only for scientific investigation performed at the purchaser’s organization. Solulink material may not be used for any diagnostic, therapeutic or commercial use without a license from Solulink. Commercial purpose means any use for which you are compensated including any use in the manufacture of a product, information or data sale or any resale, repackaging or other transfer for consideration. Commercial licenses are available, please inquire.