Cell penetrating peptides (CPPs) have experimentally demonstrated delivery of therapeutic agents e.g., proteins, siRNAs, or drugs into the cytoplasm. Solulink offers an alternative to transfection reagents by conjugating cell penetrating peptides to biological payloads for subsequent intracellular delivery and release.
Solulink applies its proprietary linker technology for conjugation of cell penetrating peptides (CPP) to proteins, siRNAs, or drugs. Solulink’s CPPs are pre-activated with Solulink’s HyNic linker and can be readily conjugated to biomolecules modified with the 4FB linker.
- S-HyNic (succinimidyl-6-hydrazino-nicotinamide) linker is added to PepLink CPPs during solid phase synthesis.
- S-4FB (succinimidyl-4-formylbenzamide) linker is conjugated to your biomolecule of interest with a 4FB reagent.
- The HyNic-modified PepLink CPP is incubated with the 4FB-modified biomolecule to form conjugate.
The result is CPP-biomolecule conjugate with a UV-traceable, stable bond (bis-arylhydrazone) with measurable absorbance at 354 nm.
- Specificity – HyNic-peptides link only to 4FB-modified biomolecules
- Rapid and Efficient - Conjugation and immobilization is stoichiometrically efficient
- Quantifiable – Conjugate bond is UV-traceable for simple and direct quantification
- Solution – Alternative to fusion proteins or recombinant technology
- TAT-HyNic (Cat. Nos. SP-C002-005 and SP-C002-010)
- HyNic-Agr8-NH2 (Cat. Nos. SP-C001-005 and SP-C001-010)
Products and materials supplied by Solulink are for the purchaser’s internal research use only. Internal research use only for scientific investigation performed at the purchaser’s organization. Solulink material may not be used for any diagnostic, therapeutic or commercial use without a license from Solulink. Commercial purpose means any use for which you are compensated including any use in the manufacture of a product, information or data sale or any resale, repackaging or other transfer for consideration. Commercial licenses are available, please inquire.