Antibody-Oligonucleotide All-in-One Conjugation Kit
|Size:||Kit- conjugates 100ug of antibody|
The Application-Proven kit to conjugate antibodies with oligos just got even better.
The Antibody-Oligonucleotide All-in-One Conjugation Kit offers an innovative TurboLink™ catalyzed conjugation based on Solulink's linking technology to prepare antibody-oligonucleotide conjugates without chromatography. This novel kit includes everything you need—buffers, spin columns, and a calculator to determine MSR. No column chromatography is required. With the Antibody-Oligonucleotide All-in-One Conjugation Kit, you can generate high-purity conjugates virtually free of residual antibody or oligonucleotide (>95% conjugate).
click to expand
How it works
Solulink's linking technology is based on the use of two complementary heterobifunctional linkers:
- Amine-modified, 20 to 60-mer oligonucleotide is modified using an excess of the Sulfo-S-4FB linker. This reactive NHS-ester incorporates a 4FB (aromatic aldehyde functional group, formylbenzamide) at the desired terminus of the oligonucleotide.
- Polyclonal or monoclonal antibody (100 μg) is modified using the S-HyNic linker. This NHS-ester reacts with lysine residues, incorporating HyNic functional groups (hydrazino-nicotinamide) onto the antibody.
- The two modified biomolecules are mixed together in the presence of the TurboLink™ catalyst, aniline, leading to rapid and efficient conversion of the antibody to conjugate through formation of stable bis-arylhydrazone bonds, followed by magnetic-affinity, solid phase purification.
- The antibody-oligonucleotide conjugate is ready for use in the most demanding and sensitive applications.
- Simple and Easy to Use – Requires only micropipette, microcentrifuge, and UV spectrophotometer
- Automated Calculations – Calculator with fully integrated input/output provided
- High Yield – 30–50% yield based on starting antibody
- High Purity – >95% purity without chromatographic purification
- High Stability – Conjugates are stable for >1 year
Noriyuki K.Kazuhiro K., Shinobu S., Yukitaka Y., Fusanori Y., Shingo M., Eisuke M. and Junichi E. Soluble heparin-binding EGF-like growth factor (HB-EGF) detected by a newly developed immuno-PCR method is a clear-cut serological biomarker for ovarian cancer. American Journal of Transitional Research, 2012, 4, 415-421.
Schlingemann J, Leijon M, Yacoub A, Schlingemann H, Zohari S, Matyi-Tóth A, Kiss I, Holmquist G, Nordengrahn A, Landegren U. Novel means of viral antigen identification: Improved detection of avian influenza viruses by proximity ligation. Journal of virological methods 2010;163(1):116-122. Link
Kamali-Moghaddam M, Pettersson E, Wu D, Englund H, Darmanis S, Lord A, Tavoosidana G, Sehlin D, Gustafsdottir S, Nilsson LNG. Sensitive detection of A-beta protofibrils by proximity ligation- relevance for Alzheimer's disease. BMC Neuroscience 2010;11(1):124. Link
Farrar D, Rai S, Chernukhin I, Jagodic M, Ito Y, Yammine S, Ohlsson R, Murrell A, Klenova E. Mutational analysis of the poly (ADP-ribosyl) ation sites of the transcription factor CTCF provides an insight into the mechanism of its regulation by poly (ADP-ribosyl) ation. Molecular and cellular biology 2010;30(5):1199. Link
Darmanis S, Nong RY, Hammond M, Gu J, Alderborn A, Vänelid J, Siegbahn A, Gustafsdottir S, Ericsson O, Landegren U. Sensitive plasma protein analysis by microparticle-based proximity ligation assays. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics 2010;9(2):327. Link
Liu G, Dou S, Chen X, Chen L, Liu X, Rusckowski M, Hnatowich DJ. Adding a clearing agent to pretargeting does not lower the tumor accumulation of the effector as predicted. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2010;25(6):757-62. Link
Kristjansdottir G, Sandling JK, Bonetti A, Roos IM, Milani L, Wang C, Gustafsdottir SM, Sigurdsson S, Lundmark A, Tienari PJ. Interferon regulatory factor 5 (IRF5) gene variants are associated with multiple sclerosis in three distinct populations. Journal of medical genetics 2008;45(6):362. Link
Fredriksson a, Dixon W, Ji H, Koong AC, Mindrinos M, Davis RW. Multiplexed protein detection by proximity ligation for cancer biomarker validation. Nature Methods 2007;4(4):327-329. Link
Schallmeiner E, Oksanen E, Ericsson O, Spangberg L, Eriksson S, Ulf-Hakan S, Pettersson K, Landergren U. Sensitive protein detection via triple-binder proximity ligation assays. Nature Methods;2007;4(2):135-137. Link
Jarvius M, Paulsson J, Weibrecht I, Leuchowius KJ, Andersson AC, Wählby C, Gullberg M, Botling J, Sjöblom T, Markova B. In situ detection of phosphorylated platelet-derived growth factor receptor using a generalized proximity ligation method. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics 2007;6(9):1500. Link
Products and materials supplied by Solulink are for the purchaser's internal research use only. Internal research use only for scientific investigation performed at the purchaser's organization. Solulink material may not be used for any diagnostic, therapeutic or commercial use without a license from Solulink. Commercial purpose means any use for which you are compensated including any use in the manufacture of a product, information or data sale or any resale, repackaging or other transfer for consideration. Commercial licenses are available, please inquire.