NanoLink™ Streptavidin Magnetic Beads 1.0 μm
|Size:||1 mL at 10 mg/mL|
|Size:||2 mL at 10 mg/mL|
|Size:||5 mL at 10 mg/mL|
|Size:||10 mL at 10 mg/mL|
|Size:||100 mL at 10 mg/mL: Please Inquire for Pricing|
Highest biotin-binding streptavidin magnetic beads on the market
Over the past 10 years, Solulink’s streptavidin-coupled NanoLink™ Beads have been widely used in types of organizations and are regularly cited in papers for diverse manual and automated applications.
NanoLink™ Streptavidin Magnetic Beads have the highest biotin-binding capacity on the market. Higher binding translates into reduced bead mass required to immobilize a biotinylated sample and lower background noise from nonspecific binding, resulting in better signals and lower net costs.
NanoLink™ Outperforms Competitors on Free-Biotin Binding Capacity
The secret is in the crosslinking
NanoLink™ Streptavidin Magnetic Beads are 1.0 micron-sized, super-paramagnetic, hydrophobic, and polymer–encapsulated (no exposed iron), with a fast (<2 min) magnetic response time. They are stable in colloidal form and in detergents. The key to high biotin binding is in the unique covalently crosslinked streptavidin, based on Solulink's proprietary linking technology. The high surface area, when combined with our efficient linking chemistry, produces a consistent, ultra-high, biotin-binding bead. The high surface area and lower nonspecific binding makes NanoLink™ Steptavidin Magnetic Beads ideal for immobilizations and Co-IP applications.
NanoLink™ Binding Capacity vs. Competition
NanoLink (1.0 μm) Binding
Competitor's 1 μm Bead Binding
Biotinylated oligo (23-mer)
Biotinylated IgG (3 biotins per IgG)
- Highest Biotin Binding – Supported by unique streptavidin crosslinking
- Fast (<2 min) Response Time – Saves time and accommodates viscous samples
- Versatile – NanoLink™ beads are ideal for immobilizations and Co-IP applications
- Capture, immobilization, and separation of biotin-labeled biomolecules such as genomic DNA, RNA, PCR products, oligonucleotides, peptides, or antibodies. We recommend biotinylation with the ChromaLink™ Biotin Labeling Kit (Cat. No. B-9007-105K).
- High-throughput robotic applications where high biotin-binding loads must be removed or immobilized without the presence of an iron leachate.
- NanoLink™ Streptavidin Magnetic Beads are ideally suited for generating single-stranded PCR templates that can dramatically increase hybridization efficiency to complementary probes by removal of the unbiotinylated, competing PCR strand.
- Fowler DM, Araya CL, Fleishman SJ, Kellogg EH, Stephany JJ, Baker D, Fields S. High-resolution mapping of protein sequence-function relationships. Nature Methods 2010;7(9):741-6. Link
- Kuzmin A, Poloukhtine A, Wolfert MA, Popik VV. Surface functionalization using catalyst-free azide-alkyne cycloaddition. Bioconjug Chem. 2010;21(11):2076-85. Link
- Fan WQ, Morinaga H, Kim JJ, Bae E, Spann NJ, Heinz S, Glass CK, Olefsky JM. FoxO1 regulates Tlr4 inflammatory pathway signalling in macrophages. The EMBO Journal 2010;29(24):4223-36. Link
- Branchini BR, Ablamsky DM, Rosenberg JC. Chemically modified firefly luciferase is an efficient source of near-infrared light. Bioconjug Chem. 2010;21(11):2023-30. Link
- Mulligan EA, Hatchwell E, McCorkle SR, Dunn JJ. Differential binding of Escherichia coli McrA protein to DNA sequences that contain the dinucleotide m5CpG. Nucleic Acids Res. 2010 Apr;38(6):1997-2005. Link
- Schreiber HA, Prechl J, Jiang H, Zozulya A, Fabry Z, Denes F, Sandor M.Using carbon magnetic nanoparticles to target, track, and manipulate dendritic cells.J Immunol Methods. 2010 Apr 30;356(1-2):47-59. Link
- Jensen RB, Carreira A, Kowalczykowski SC. Purified human BRCA2 stimulates RAD51-mediated recombination. Nature 2010;467(7316):678-683. Link
Products and materials supplied by Solulink are for the purchaser's internal research use only. Internal research use only for scientific investigation performed at the purchaser's organization. Solulink material may not be used for any diagnostic, therapeutic or commercial use without a license from Solulink. Commercial purpose means any use for which you are compensated including any use in the manufacture of a product, information or data sale or any resale, repackaging or other transfer for consideration. Commercial licenses are available, please inquire.