Streptavidin Agarose Ultra Performance
High biotin-binding streptavidin agarose
Solulink's Streptavidin Agarose Ultra Performance™ provides high biotin binding at a low price. We used Solulink's proprietary linking technology coupled with a 6% highly crosslinked agarose to boost the biotin binding capacity of the high specific activity streptavidin. This ideal combination provides a biotin binding capacity of >330 nmol/mL of resin—one of the highest loading-capacity products currently available. Use Solulink's Streptavidin Agarose Ultra Performance™ for improved recovery of any biotinylated biomolecule and you can lower nonspecific binding, lower costs, and get better results.
Comparative Binding Data
- High binding capacity - Higher biotin binding capacity at >20% lower price
- Crosslinked agarose - Solulink's proprietary linker enables higher binding capacity, lower background, and less leaching
- Multiple sizes - Available in 2 mL, 5 mL, 10 mL, and bulk quantities
- Immobilization of biotinylated biomolecules or drugs
- Immunoprecipitation, ChIP, cell capture, and others
- Cell-surface labeling with biotinylation reagents, followed by precipitation with streptavidin
- Recovery of biotinylated DNA for dideoxy sequencing
Products and materials supplied by Solulink are for the purchaser's internal research use only. Internal research use only for scientific investigation performed at the purchaser's organization. Solulink material may not be used for any diagnostic, therapeutic or commercial use without a license from Solulink. Commercial purpose means any use for which you are compensated including any use in the manufacture of a product, information or data sale or any resale, repackaging or other transfer for consideration. Commercial licenses are available, please inquire.